Thursday, December 20, 2012

How the Other Half Live: Giuliana and Bill's LA Home

Ever since Giuliana and Bill welcomed little baby Duke Edward Rancic into the world I have been dying to see what their new LA house looked like. Even though we got to see pieces on the TV show I was so happy to see that  Style Network came to the rescue with a photo tour. 

 It was designed by Lonni Paul and is absolutely gorgeous and so well done.  I don't know about you but I could move right in!

I cannot find information on the sales price so if anyone knows please let me know.

















So what do you think, which is your favorite room? How great is Giuliana's closet? Isn't Baby Duke's nursery amazing?!  How about that pool? 

1 comment:

  1. Love!! I recognize a lot of pieces from Restoration Hardware...because I stalk their website! My fave has to be the monogrammed crib!

    ReplyDelete